SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 Download Link, Staff Selection Commission Multitasking Exam Dates, ssc.nic.in MTS Non-Technical Exam Hall Ticket and Call Letter available online check below links..!!
SSC MTS 2017 Hall Ticket Download Now!! Are you looking for information on SSC Multi Tasking Staff Non-Technical Exam Dates and Call Letter Download Dates?? For these 8300 latest Central Govt Vacancies, more than 70 Lakh Candidates have applied and going to appear for the written examination on 16th April, 30th April and 07th May 2017. Now, Staff Selection Commission Admit Card for MTS Tier-I Examination 2016 issued to those applicants who filled the application with correct details before 03rd Feb. To attend the examination, Admit card is compulsory for every candidate. Don’t worry about SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 URL link, we have uploaded to this web page at the bottom. This direct link will get active whenever the Admission certificate released by the commission. Applicants need to insert their Roll Number for SSC MTS Non-Technical Call Letter Download Process at the official website. All are advised to collect their admission card much before the exam date for avoiding the server problem on last day. For knowing more and clear details about Staff Selection Commission Multitasking Exam, please scroll down this page.
Let’s Get Info About Staff Selection Commission: It is also known as Karamchari Chyan Aayog. The Government of India (GOI) has formed this organization 41 years ago on 04th November 1975 to fill up various types of Govt Jobs. Most probably, it recruits eligible candidates on Zonal basis for various posts in the Ministries and Departments of GOI and Subordinate Offices. The commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. It’s headquarter is located in New Delhi. The commission has 07 Regional Offices at Allahabad, Kolkata, Guwahati, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Chennai. The 02 Sub-Regional Offices situated in Raipur and Chandigarh. The Regional Director heads each of the Regional offices while Deputy Director heads the Sub-Regional Offices. Every year notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL), Combined Graduate Level (CGL), Junior Engineer (JE), CAPF, Constable (GD), JHT, Steno and other posts release by this department. On 31st Dec 2016, they have advertised a notice for recruitment to 8300 Posts of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in different states and union territories. Lakhs of people have submitted their applications visiting the official website.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 Download Process
Candidates!! Kindly get prepared well using the Syllabus and also previous year paper. As a part of selection process, written examination (Tier-I & Tier-II) and personal interview will be conducted by the authorities. Applicants shortlisted based on their performance in Paper-1 will be required to appear for a Descriptive type qualifying paper for testing basic language skills. The Staff Selection Commission has planned to conduct Multi Tasking Staff Paper-1 of 150 Marks on three different dates i.e. 16.04.2017, 30.04.2017 & 07.05.2017. These three dates are on Sunday so that every participant can attend their paper without missing their job. Candidates can check the examination centers from the official notification. The authority will ask Objective Type-Multiple Choice Questions in Paper-I while Descriptive Type in Paper-II. The examiner will cut 0.25 marks for each wrong answer as a negative making so be careful while choosing your answers. The questions will be in English and Hindi. Candidates will get 02 Hours & 40 Minutes to complete Tier-1 test and 45 Minutes to finish the Tier-2 test. Check Table showing examination details prepared below.
Staff Selection Commission MTS 2017 Tier-I Admit Card Link
Hello, don’t know the procedure to get SSC Multitasking Staff Exam 2017 e-Admit Card from the official website?? Well, we are here to help you guys. Only through the designated portal, call letter to be issued by the commission for participating in the test. The Staff Selection Commission MTS Paper-1 Hall Ticket Downloading Steps and other information are available in below description. By following the call letter download instructions given below, you may collect your admission certificate without being late. As and when the application status for the post of Multi Tasking Staff Examination-2016 release, check it immediately by going through a quick link available at the bottom. All the applied contestants will find their Call Letter Link from their Regional website. Table showing Zone wise Hall Ticket Links shown here in this article. Refer further details from the following passages.
SSC MTS 2017 Admit Card
Name of the Organizer: STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (S.S.C.)
Page Category: Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter/Admission Certificate
Post Name: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff
Number of Vacancies: 8300
MTS Exam Scheme: Written Examination
- Paper-I – Objective Type
- Paper-II – Descriptive Type
||General Intelligence & Reasoning
||02 Hours (02 Hrs & 40 Mins. for VH/CP Candidates)
||Short Essay/Letter in English or any Language
||30 Minutes (45 Mins. for VH/CP Candidates)
ssc.nic.in Multitasking Staff Exam Dates 2017
Examination Dates: 16.04.2017, 30.04.2017 & 07.05.2017
SSC ER MTS Exam Dates: 30.04.2017, 28.05.2017, 04.06.2017 & 11.06.2017
Paper Timings: 10 AM to 12 Noon OR 02 PM to 04 PM
MTS Admit Card Availability Status: Released, Check Region-wise below links
- Those candidates appearing from Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand State will get their MTS Admit Card from 17th April 2017 through SSCNR website.
The details required to Download Staff Selection Commission Exam Hall Ticket as follows:-
1) Registration Number, 2) Roll Number, 3) Name, 4) Date of Birth, and 5) Password.
Official Websites: www.ssc.nic.in | www.ssconline.nic.in
SSC MTS Hall Ticket 2017
According to the Official Notice, the Commission is expecting 70 lakh Candidates will attend MTS Non-Technical Exam 2016 this year. If it happened, then it will be the largest examination to be conducted by the Commission till today. Now, these much people participating so there will be a huge rush on the website to download Hall ticket. The Hall Tickets of SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination will be available on February third or last week, according to the reliable sources. The call letter can download from the website of the concerned Regional/Sub-Regional Office of the Commission. The SSC MTS Tier-1 Exam 2017 Dates, Schedule, Paper Timings, Examination Center, Reporting Timing, and other instructions will be available there on the Hall ticket. All are advised strictly to read the instructions printed on the Call Letter. Every candidate has to carry their original SSC MTS Paper-I Admit Card 2017 print at a time of attending the examination. This Examination is likely to be held in April and May month. So to crack this 10th pass sarkari naukri, one must work hard. Keep in touch with our website to know further updates related to this examination.
- Contact the concerned Regional/Sub-Regional Officer with proof if you don’t find your Name on the Hall ticket.
- On the examination day, carry at least one photo bearing ID proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, College/University ID Card, Income Tax PAN) in original and Admission Certificate downloaded from the web page.
- Without above mentioned documents, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- Candidates must note that mobile phones are not allowed inside the examination venue.
- No calculator separate or with a watch, books, notebooks or written notes will be allowed inside the exam hall.
- Don’t forget to bring 03 passport size photographs for affixing it in the Commission’s copy of Hall Ticket in the Invigilator’s presence.
- Contestants have to make their arrangements to reach the Exam venue within reporting time.
- Any candidate who failed to appear in the examination on a scheduled date in the specified venue will be treated as absent by the commission.
- Every applicant has to report 01 (one) hour early at the test venue for his/her paper.
- Contestants coming after the reporting time will not get an entry.
According to the notification, the cut-off marks in Paper-I, as well as qualifying marks in Paper-II, may be different for vacancies in each State/UT. The cutoffs state-wise will be fixed by the Commission. As soon as Staff Selection Commission MTS Admit Card Download process starts, collect your Admission Certificate by just single click on below links. Aspirants should note that the MTS hall tickets will be available for download till the examination date. Please note that after completion of hall ticket downloading period, applicants will not able to generate it. e-Admit Card for Multitasking Non-Technical Recruitment will be available online at the designated zonal portals of the Commission. All those job-seekers who have filled their Application form on or before the closing date can generate their hall ticket. We have listed all the details related to Call Letter here. (Also Check: Latest SSC Recruitment related article if you are interested in SI, ASI and CAPF vacancies.)
How to download SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam Call Letter 2017?
Whenever you start downloading process, keep the registration details in your mind. You can not collect the Call Letter without using the necessary details. In a case, if you have lost the Roll Number (10 digits), then don’t get worried. To recover your ID Number, in a login page, click on the link named as If you do not know your Registration ID, then please click here. The steps to generate call letter are as follow.
- Open the official website of Staff Selection Commission (S.S.C.).
- Go to the Latest News Section or just visit a direct link arranged below.
- Search and open a link to download Admit Card for Staff Selection Commission MTS (Non-Technical) Recruitment Exam 2017.
- Now, a login page will open on your screen.
- Insert your Roll Number and other necessary details in a login page as per requirement.
- Your Hall ticket will display when you click on Submit or press Enter button.
- Crosscheck your Name, Photo, and other details provided in the Admission Certificate.
- Check out the instructions and save Call letter to the desktop.
- Make one printout as it will be needed to participate in the examination.
- It is a necessary document that every candidate has to present at the examination hall for entry.
- All those candidates who have downloaded their Admit Card from below links are advised to keep it safe till the release of final results.
|DOWNLOAD Region-Wise SSC MTS Non-Technical Hall Ticket
|SSC Northern Region NR Admit Card
||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand
|SSC Eastern Region ER Admit Card
||West Bengal, Jharkhand, Odisha, A&N Island and Sikkim
|SSC Karnataka Region KKR Admit Card
||Karnataka and Kerala
|SSC Southern Region SR Admit Card
||Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, and Tamil Nadu
|SSC North Eastern Region (NER) Admit Card
||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland, and Mizoram
|SSC Western Region (WR) Admit Card
||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR) Admit Card
||MP and Chhattisgarh
|SSC Central Region (CR) Admit Card
||UP and Bihar
|SSC North Western Region (NWR) Admit Card
||J&K, Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh
DOWNLOAD NOW – SSC Multi Tasking Staff Paper-I Exam 2017 Admit Card