SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Date 2017 Confirmed: The Staff Selection Commission made a number of changes in SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Selection Procedure this year. The SSC CGL 2017(Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level) Level Exam is very hard its conducted all over India Examination Center and seated millions of Aspirants in this CGL Examination. And also got Selected various Post every years.
An additional stage of Examination, i.e. Tier-III, has been introduced in this year’s SSC CGL Exam. After an SSC candidate qualifies in Tier 2 Examination, he/she will face Tier 3 Paper. In this article, we will primarily discuss the important information regarding the change in date of SSC CGL Tier 3 Examination.
SSC CGL is a descriptive test conducted by the Staff Selection Commission to test the writing skills of candidates. SSC released a notification regarding the Tier 3 examination which was going to conduct on 5th March. But in the recent notification, Staff Selection Commission has made changes in the date of examination. The link below is about the change in date of SSC CGL Tier 3 exam date.
SSC CGL Tier-3 New Pattern
As we all know, SSC CGL Tier 3 comprises of Descriptive Paper. The Descriptive Paper is basically designed to check the candidate’s writing skills, which is a must for Government Jobs.
- The descriptive paper is to be held through Pen Paper mode.
- SSC CGL Tier 3 exam is Bilingual i.e You can choose to write the Paper either in Hindi or in English.
- This paper comprises of Essay/Passage Writing of 250 words and application/Letter writing of 15 words.
- The Total weightage of descriptive Paper is 100 marks having 1 hour duration
- The minimum Qualifying marks in this paper is 33%.
Now your are clear with the exam pattern let’s move further with the office notice released by staff selection commission regarding SSC CGL Tier 3 exam date 2017.
Expected Cut off marks will be given in gojobsalert.com website only after the exam.