RRB ALP Recruitment 2017 Notification released for 23801 Railway Board Assistant Loco Pilots & Technician Grade-III Vacancies to Apply Online Application Form at www.rrb.gov.in:
We have the latest news for Central Govt Jobs hunters!! Any candidate who is looking for Indian Railways Bharti in recent times can check out the information given in this article. The Indian Railway Recruitment Board is soon going to start the recruitment process for the post of Assistant Loco Pilots and Technician Grade-III vacancies. The board wants to occupy large number posts with young, active minded and dynamic candidates. The RRB Upcoming Notification 2017 released to fill up total 23801 vacancies in various Railway Zones. Now, this career opportunity is knocking the door of those candidates excitedly waiting for updates on new job openings in Indian Railways through Railway Recruitment Board. Contenders having essential qualification required for Railway Board ALP Jobs can apply for this notification. Appropriate and eligible contestants can submit RRB Assistant Loco Pilots Application Form through online mode by visiting the official website. Those candidates interested in RRB ALP Recruitment 2017 can check out eligibility criteria, salary structure, application fees, selection process, etc. from the below description.
About Indian Railway Recruitment Control Board
It is a Central Government Organization, headquartered at New Delhi. It was formed 18 years ago on 27th April 1998 by the Ministry of Railways. The IR Department is the biggest departments of Union Government in India. It manages the appointment of new employees for vacant posts available in various zones. There are numbers of zones/regions almost in all the states of India. Total 21 zonal boards are distributed all over the country. Their primary objectives are (i) to expedite selection process, (ii) to rationalize the workload, (iii) to conduct recruitment on all India basis, and (iv) to bring the recruitment agencies nearer to the contestants in the far flung areas. Today every jobless people are searching for latest Railway jobs to build up their govt career. So, there are lots of examinations conducted by this department every year to appoint candidates for technical and non-technical jobs. Annually, more than lakhs of eligible people applies for the jobs release by this organization. Right now, there are an enormous number of vacancies in Indian Railways going to fill by different zones of Railway Recruitment Board at the official site.
Currently, the latest employment news of this month has been published by this organization. The organization invites applications from Indian Citizens for filling up 23801 Assistant Loco Pilots and Technician Grade-3 posts in various regional areas. The upcoming notification from Railway Recruitment Board is expected to come out in December 2016 or January 2017 month. We are sure about these 10th class jobs in RRB will make eligible candidates happy. As per the notification, each zone will recruit candidates independently by publishing their recruitment notice. The vacancy details for Railway Board of Ajmer, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri, and Thiruvananthapurm available below. Those contenders who have a caliber to crack RRB Technician Grade 3 Vacancy 2017 can make use of the opportunity. The age limit of every applicant to apply for Railway Board ALP posts must be above 18 years and below 25 years. We will update RRB ALP Jobs Apply Online links here in this article.
The RRB Assistant Loco Pilots Recruitment will start soon. The opening and closing date for online registration of application form intimate in the notification that can download from a link attached below. The department will conduct Computer Based Online Test and Skill Test as a selection process of RRB ALP & Technician Recruitment 2017. All the interested contestants are requested to verify educational qualifications, age limitation, syllabus, exam pattern and registration dates from the following passages.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2017 Latest Details:-
Organizer Name: Railway Recruitment Control Board
Advertisement No.: CEN
Job Category: Central Government
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Total No. of Vacancies: 23801
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Loco Pilots (ALP)
- Technician Grade 3
Allocation of Zone wise Vacancies:
- RRB Ahmedabad – 546 vacancies
- RRB Ajmer – 771 vacancies
- RRB Allahabad – 1527 vacancies
- RRB Bangalore – 1172 vacancies
- RRB Bhopal – 326 vacancies
- RRB Bhubaneswar – 1538 vacancies
- RRB Bilaspur – 1680 vacancies
- RRB Chandigarh – 1161 vacancies
- RRB Chennai – 1666 vacancies
- RRB Gorakhpur – 78 vacancies
- RRB Guwahati – 538 vacancies
- RRB Jammu Srinagar – 475 vacancies
- RRB Kolkata – 2038 vacancies
- RRB Malda – 475 vacancies
- RRB Mumbai – 4155 vacancies
- RRB Muzzafarpur – 1153 vacancies
- RRB Patna – 1271 vacancies
- RRB Ranchi – 2621 vacancies
- RRB Secunderabad – 2839 vacancies
- RRB Siliguri- 345 vacancies
- RRB Thiruvananthapurm – 294 vacancies
Application Process: On-line/ Off-line modes
Pay Scale (per month):
- Applicants who get selected for above posts will receive fix remuneration and other allowances per month as per the Central Government orders.
- Those who want exact information regarding pay scale and grade pay are advised to wait for the official advertisement.
Application/ Examination Fees:-
- Reserved Category – Notified Shortly
- Unreserved Category – Notified Shortly
- We will update it soon whenever the notification published.
- Educational/ Academic Qualifications:Applicants must have the following qualification for both posts from a recognized board of the Government.
- 10th Class of ITI (NCVT/SCVT)
Candidates are suggested to wait for the release of an official notification to collect brief details about qualification.
Age Limitation (as on 01.01.16):
- For Asst Loco Pilots Vacancy: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years of age.
- For Technician Grade-III Vacancy: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years of age.
The age relaxation in upper limit will be applicable for reserved quota applicants as per rules and regulations of the government.
The board will select best candidates through their performance in the following selection tasks:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test/ Interview
RRB Recruitment 2017 Region Wise Details:-
- RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbguwahati.gov.in
- RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- RRB Chennai Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbchennai.gov.in
- RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbbilaspur.go.in
- RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbbpl.nic.in
- RRB Allahabad Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbald.nic.in
- RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbkolkata.gov.in
- RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
- RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbbbs.gov.in
- RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2017 = www.rrbajmer.org
How to Apply Online RRB Assistant Loco Pilots Application Form 2017?
- Open the official website of Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs).
- Go to “Career” section given on a homepage.
- Find out “RRB Upcoming ALP Notification 2017” download link from a career section.
- The official notification pdf file will open in your web browser.
- Read the eligibility criteria and other instructions carefully.
- If you are eligible, then go ahead and click on “Apply On-line” link.
- Now, the online application form will open in a prescribed format.
- Insert the required details like Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Age, Gender, Category, Zone Name, Education, Residential Address, Email ID, etc.
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents and certificates.
- Upload passport size photocopy and digital signature in jpg file format.
- Make fee payment either using Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc. or by using Bank Challan.
- Don’t forget to collect e-receipt after depositing fees through on-line mode.
- At last, after filling all the details and uploading necessary files finally click on “Submit” button.
- Save the system generated Registration ID Number and Password for use in the selection process.
- Print one or more hard copies of application form for just a reference purpose.
Some Important Dates:
- Official Notification Date: UPDATE SHORTLY
- Online Registration of Applications Starts On: UPDATE SHORTLY
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: UPDATE SHORTLY
- Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter Availability Date: To be Notified Soon
- Examination Date: To be Update Soon
- Date for Final Result: Notified Later
Exam Syllabus & Pattern:-
- You will find examination structure from the official notice whenever published.
- All the candidates are advised to prepare for an exam as per syllabus provided in the official notification.
Admit Card Details:-
- The admit card for CBT exam to be download from the official site by inserting the registration details.
- The exam hall ticket will be issued to eligible applicants only.
- Board will release the result of this recruitment within 02 months after an exam date. The separate merit list will get prepared category wise by the authority.