Railway Recruitment 2017 Upcoming Notifications for New Job Openings in RRB & RRC released soon to apply online application form at www.indianrail.gov.in official website.
Fantastic news for those people who are searching new jobs in Railways along with its eligibility details and process to apply online for RRC/ RRB recruitment. The Indian Railways now back with most-awaited employment news update to recruit result-oriented Indian Citizens for various category posts. The department will publish upcoming job notification for 2,35,527 Railway Vacancies in India through their official website very soon. We know right now lakhs of eligible people are keenly waiting for latest Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 process to start so that they can apply for respective posts. As per updates, the massive numbers of Group A, Group B, Group C and Group D posts are going to fill up the Railway Recruitment Board in due course. Hope, this news will empower career-oriented candidates looking for RRB Recruitment in the academic year 2016-17 to build their govt career. All those candidates who have the caliber to crack these vacancies can use this employment opportunity. Applicants can find Indian Railways Notification 2017 download link at the bottom of this page. Refer to the following passages for detailed information about this recruitment.
About Indian Railways (IR): It is the largest organization in Asia Pacific, established on 16th April 1853 exactly 163 years ago. It is also known as “Bhartiya Rail” in the India. Now, it is a Public Sector Undertaking enterprise, operated by the Government of India (GOI) through the Ministry of Railways. The headquarters of IR located at New Delhi, the capital of India. It is one of the biggest world’s rail networks having spread over 115000 km in the route of 68000 km and 7200 stations. It carries 09 billion passengers every year and 1.5 billion tons of freight in 01 year. The IR has more than 1.4 million employees working for providing best quality services to their customers. The IR divided into 17 zones, which further sub-divided into divisions. The name of all these zones mentioned below. Each zone is headed by a general manager. Right now, lakhs of employees work for this department at the various post from Junior Level to Officer Level. Today, it is a dream of every student to get latest Central Govt Jobs in Railway sector for securing their future. Annually, lots of recruitment exams are conducted by each zone to hire best employees.
|Ongoing IR Recruitments||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Due Date|
|Southern Railway Recruitment||Trade Apprentices||148||25/01/2017|
|Central Railway Recruitment||Act Apprentices||2326||30/11/2016|
|North Eastern Recruitment||Apprentice||133||30/11/2016|
|Western Railway Recruitment||Trade Apprentice||444||17/12/2016|
|Rail Safety Staff Recruitment||Safety Staff||1.42 Lakh||Update Soon|
|RRB Latest Recruitment 2017||Assistant Loco Pilots & Technician||23801||Update Soon|
According to the report, the Railway Ministry has a 15% shortage of manpower in their respective departments. The Railway Recruitment Board is soon going to start the recruitment process for 2,35,527 posts of Technical, Non-Technical and Para Medical vacancies in Group A, B, C & D Cadres through an online portal. Every year, Indian Railways release the latest RRB recruitment in zonal wise areas to appoint well-qualified and dynamic candidates by organizing selection tests. This organization offers a large number of jobs through RRB and RRC board. We have provided Railway Jobs 2017 list on this page below. Candidates who are looking forward to IR vacancies can visit this web page for quick updates in upcoming days. All those candidates who are wish to apply online for RRC Recruitment 2017 in Mumbai, Jaipur, Allahabad, Hubli, Jabalpur, Bilaspur, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna, Gorakhpur, and Secunderabad must have an essential qualification. Interested contestants must note RRB Apply online process will done through online modes. Contenders are instructed to apply early enough for avoiding last minute rush. All candidates are requested to visit the official website indianrailways.gov.in for applying their application form.
The Upcoming Railway Recruitment update will be provided here on this page whenever officially released by the board. The updates on Indian Railways recruitment against Sports Quota, Scouts & Guides Quota, and Cultural Quota are available soon. Candidates need to have required age criteria for Indian Railway Vacancy 2017 as per rules mentioned in the notification. The online registration of application expected to start very soon, so candidates are advised to stay alerted. We will soon update the opening and closing date of online registration in this article. The submission of applications is strictly online and no other mode will be accepted. The Board will organize selection process including a written exam and then skill test or interview. Only those applicants who clear all the selection rounds will be selected for the vacant posts. Candidates should read the instructions and other conditions carefully before filling up the form. Contestants can visit the official website to check the upcoming RRB Notifications of different posts. To know more about the educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection modes and initial dates, please have a look at the remaining article.
Railway Recruitment 2017 Upcoming Vacancies Information
Organization Name: Indian Railways (IR)
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Placement: All over India
Total Vacancies: 235,527 (approximately)
IR Vacancy Names and Categories:-
- Group ‘A’ Category Posts
- Indian Railway Traffic Services (IRTS)
- Indian Railway Accounts Service (IRAS)
- Indian Railway Personal Service (IRPS)
- Indian Railway Protection Force (IRPF)
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)
- Indian Railway Stores Services (IRSS)
- Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers (IRSME)
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers (IRSEE)
- Engineering Service Examination (ESE)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA)
- Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineer (IRSSE)
- Indian Railway Medical Services (IRMS)
- IAS Allied Services
- Group ‘B’ Category Posts
- Junior Engineers
- Section Officers
- Depot Material Superintendent
- Group ‘C’ Category Posts
- Non-Technical Jobs
- Ticket collector
- Goods Guard
- Assistant Station Master
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA)
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Assistant
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Senior Time Keeper
- Technical Jobs
- Group ‘D’ Category Posts
- Safaiwala/ Safaiwali
Registration Process: On-line mode only
List of 21 RRB Zones:-
|Zone Names||Web Address|
|RRB Jammu Srinagar (J&K)||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
List of RRC Boards:-
- Central Railway (CR) Mumbai
- Eastern Railway (ER) Kolkata
- East Central Railway (ECR) Hajipur
- East Coast Railway (ECOR) Bhubaneswar
- Northern Railway (NR) New Delhi
- North Eastern Railway (NER) Gorakhpur
- North Central Railway (NCR) Allahabad
- North Western Railway (NWR) Jaipur
- North East Frontier Railway (NFR) Guwahati
- Southern Railway (SR) Chennai
- South Central Railway (SCR) Secunderabad
- South Eastern Railway (SER) Kolkata
- South East Central Railway (SECR) Bilaspur
- South Western Railway (SWR) Hubli
- Western Railway (WR) Mumbai
- West Central Railway (WCR) Jabalpur
- Konkan Railway (KR)
- Candidate needs to refer official notification through link attached below for application fees of all the categories.
- The examination fee will update here on this page whenever an official notification released by the department.
Pay Scale (Salary per month):
- Applicants who will get recruit are assured to receive Best Pay Band plus Grade Pay along with allowances and other benefits from the respective boards.
Latest Railway Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limitation (as on Cutoff Date):
- Candidates’ age must be above 18 years and below 40 years
- Upper age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category contestants as per the rules and regulation of Central Government.
- For brief details about relaxation in age limit, you may check the official notification.
Intrigued contestants must have following qualifications cleared from the Government approved Board/University/Institute.
- 10th/ 12th pass
- Post Graduation (PG)
- Under Graduation (UG)
- B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Com/ BBA/ B.Sc/ BA
- MBA/ MCA/ M.Tech/ M.Com
The most eligible applicants will be appointed based on their overall performance in the following tasks.
- Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)
- Main Written Examination
- Medical Test
- Aptitude Test
- Typing Skill Test
- Viva Voce
- Document Verification
How to fill Online RRB Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- Open the authorized website or click on a link given at the end of this web page.
- In a homepage, go to the latest news section and then click on the notification download link.
- Now, the notification pdf format will display on the screen.
- Read out all the printed general instructions as announced in the advertisement.
- If you are comfortable with the eligibility of your desired vacancy, then go further and press “Online Application Form” link.
- Enter your details like Personal, Professional, Education, Communication, etc. in a prescribed format of application.
- Upload scanned passport size photocopy, digital signature and other necessary documents at the end of registration form.
- Pay admission/ exam fees using provides sources.
- Click on “submit” button after verifying the details.
- Download and save the system generated Registration ID Number.
- Take printout for the future reference.
RRB Exam 2017 Syllabus & Pattern:-
- The exam will have objective type questions from topics like General Awareness, Mathematics, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, and Reasoning.
- The expected time duration for examination will be of 90 minutes.
- We will soon provide you the complete details about exam syllabus and pattern through this web page. Stay tuned for further updates.
Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter:-
- Applicants can able to download their exam hall ticket by referring the official site only.
- After a successful registration process, the board will provide a Registration Number and Password through which applicants can download their e-Admit Card.
- The details about admit card will update soon on this website.
Result/ Merit List:-
- The board will release result through their official site.
- The result will need at least 01-02 months to publish at the designated portal.
Important Dates that you must take care:
- Publication Date of Official Notification: Update Shortly
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application: Update Shortly
- Last Date for Online Registration of Applications: Update Shortly
- Application Fee Payment Dates: Update Shortly
- Admit Card Release Date: Update Shortly
- Examination Dates: Update Shortly
- Result & Merit List Declaration Date: To be notified soon