Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification for 50000 Upcoming Gramin Dak Sevak, Postman, PA, SA, MTS, Mail Guard and many more Postal Jobs Openings has been available soon along with DOP application form at www.indiapost.gov.in official website.
The Indian Postal Circle Department is now in-process to disclose long awaited and desired current employment news via their authorized portal for hiring career oriented individuals. The upcoming notification of Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 was all set for release to fill up massive vacancies in all over the country. Now, this is fabulous updated news to passionate and interested unemployed people who are keenly waiting for 50000 new jobs opening in the Indian Postal Department. Well qualified candidates interested in cracking India Post PA SA vacancies must fulfill eligibility requirements for proceeding to next step. If aspirant’s bio data matches with job profile then they can utilize this opportunity by applying application whose link will be activated in short time.
The Department of Indian Post Service is directly controlled by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. It was famously known as “Bhartiya Dak”. It is a Government operated postal system which headquartered at Sansad Marg, New Delhi. It was established in the year of 1774 on 1st April during British Empire. It is considered as of the oldest organizations of our country by serving more than 150 years. “Dak Seva Jan Seva” is the main slogan of this organization. At present, it was divided into 22 postal circles, each circle headed by a chief postmaster general. Whereas each circle is divided into regions, headed by a postmaster general and comprising field units known as divisions.
The Indian Postal Service has more than 150,000 post offices, out of which 90% were in rural areas and 10% in urban areas. Right now, around 490,000 employees are working with this department to provide best services of Letter post, Parcel service, EMS, Delivery, Freight forwarding, Third-party logistics and Deposit account. The key person of this government agency is Mr. Kavery Benerjee, designated as Director General and Secretary. During the independence, there were only 23,344 Post Offices in India, which were primarily in urban areas. Today, India has a largest Postal Network in the world with over 1,54,882 Post Offices. Around 1,39,182 (89.86%) Bhartiya Dak Offices are in the rural areas.
According to sources, like every year this time too, official authorities are planning to acquire energetic, smart and skillful youngsters with proven academic records for latest 50000 Postal Jobs state wise. Department will soon going to invite online applications for the vacancies of Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff, Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Postmaster Cadres, Stenographers, Inspector Posts, Higher Selection Grade – I/II, Lower Selection Grade Posts and many more. All these above mentioned jobs will be available in different states. Intrigued candidates who wish to apply for this Central Govt Jobs 2017 must have 10th pass or 12th pass from a recognized education board. Registration procedures will be started in the month of February by both online and offline modes. Starting and ending date for submitting application will be specified in detailed notification that will be uploaded shortly via primary portal of organization.
At the time of applying, interested job finders are guided to through all the instructions and other eligibility conditions as given in notice. As there are big amount of vacant post office vacancies going to publish so board will organize Aptitude Test and Computer Proficiency Test under strict supervision. Here, we have tried our best to write this article for helping needy people by facilitating them reliable updates so that they can start further preparations according. Furthermore, India Post Office Bharti details furnished in the following passages. Kindly refer it.
Authorized department will soon reveal the India Postal Recruitment Notification 2017. As time is coming nearer so candidates are suggested to get ready and start preparation to apply for their desired vacancy. All the qualification details which mentioned here is grab from previous year advertisement. Stay connected on this page for collecting fresh alerts. The possible information related to education criteria, age limitation, salary, grade pay, application fee, selection system, etc. are described below by us.
Post Office Recruitment 2017 Latest News Details:-
Unit Name: Indian Postal Circle Department
Job Type: Central Government Jobs
Job Placement: India
Apply Mode: Online/Offline
Total Vacancies: Approx 50000
- Mail Guard
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Postmaster Cadres
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Inspector Posts
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
- Postal Service Group ‘B’
- Senior PS and Private Secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Senior Hindi Translator
- Senior Artist
- Hindi Typist
Indiapost.gov.in Postal Circle Recruitment Links:-
Indian Postal Department was in process to upload online application and initial dates for the same will be revealed in upcoming days. For more latest information stay connected with us on this page. We will try our best to provide all the latest updates through this article as soon as any released by the Department of Posts (DoP).
India Post GDS Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification
Soon India Post Office Department will be going to circulate an official online notification for the candidates who are waiting very curiously. So, all job seekers are hereby requested to stay tune with us on this page, we will provide you quick updates whenever it was released by the authority. “Online Application Form” link will be activated in a short time on the official web page. We will update every possible information as soon as we can. So keep visiting this portal on a daily basis. For more detail information, please comment us in below given box. As we have already specified in our website that postal department will conduct recruitment of fresh job hunters for all the states. Till date, we have received so many queries regarding job openings in India post office and when this recruitment process will be started. Right now, all interested candidates are keen to know the perfect date of commencement of application process. We advise all our regular visitor not to get worried, soon they will come to know the latest news related this notification.
Upcoming Indian Post Office Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates must have cleared at least 10th/ Matriculation or 12th/HSC examination with English as a compulsory subject from a Govt approved state/ central educational board.
- Intrigued individuals also required to have completed Diploma/ Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent for relevant discipline from any recognized University/Institute.
- If aspirants want to know more brief details about the minimum required qualifications for each vacancy, then please wait patiently for the final publication of official advertisement.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2017):
- Applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as per our expectations.
- Benefits of upper age limitation will be applicable to the reserved categories only and that in accordance with Central Govt. Reservation Rules.
Application/Examination Fees (Non-adjustable & Non-refundable):
Note: Application fees can be deposited either by online or offline modes as per candidates convenience.
- Unreserved and OBC Quota: Rs. 100/- (one hundred only)
- Reserved Quota and Women Category Candidates: NO FEE
Pay Scale (per month):
- Those applicants who appointed for above postal jobs are assured to be paid a best Pay Band of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/- along with other benefits/allowances by the department.
- For detailed salary structure of particular post, please wait for official notification.
Modes of Selection:
At last, only most suitable and capable contenders will be recruited on the based of best marks scored in following two papers:-
- Aptitude Test
- Computer Proficiency Test/Typing Test
- Personal Interview
In the Bhartiya Dak Bharti Process, DOP authority does not take an interview. They directly appoint candidates through a selection process consist of Aptitude Test (Online Exam). The final merit gets prepared by officials based on applicants’ performance in Online Examination.
How to Apply Online Indian Postal Circle Recruitment Form 2017?
- Login to the official website.
- Now navigate to the “Career” section and click on that.
- In next page, press your pointer on the “Notification” link.
- First download the PDF file of official advertisement and then read carefully every mandatory points as mentioned.
- After going thoroughly, if you are satisfied with eligibility criteria then press on “Apply On-line” link.
- Enter asked correct details in the online application without making spelling mistakes.
- Attach scanned passport size colour photograph, signature and other necessary documents/certificates only in jpg format.
- At last, click on “Submit” tab after verifying filled information.
- Download submitted application form and then take printout for next usage.
DOP Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
- The Indian Postal Department will publish syllabus and exam pattern along with official notification to their official website. We will update all the details related to syllabus here in this article very soon.
India Post (Bhartiya Dak) Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017 Apply Online Dates:-
In the below passage, we have updated registration dates as the official notification PDF file released at the designated portal to fill up Postman, GDS, MG, MTS, PA, ST, Stenographer, etc. posts.
- Official Notification Publish Date: 18.03.2017
- Opening Date to Apply Online Application: 18.03.2017
- Closure/ Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form: 18.05.2017
- Due Date to Deposit Application cum Exam Fee: 18.05.2017
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download Date: 02 (two) week before exam date
- Date of Written Examination/ Aptitude Test: Notified Soon
- Selection List/Result Release Date: To be announced later
Download India Post Office GDS Notification 2017 PDF – Check Link
Post Office Recruitment 2017 – APPLY ONLINE NOW
Official Portal: www.indiapost.gov.in