Income Tax Recruitment 2017 Notification along with an Online Application link will be published soon for more than 20750 vacancies of IT Officer, Executive, AO cadre and many other posts to apply at www.incometaxindia.gov.in official website.
The Income Tax Department is getting ready to update a most hopeful job notification for recruiting well qualified and eligible staffs in various vacant posts. As per indicative advertise published in rojgar samachar, there are approx 20750 numbers of empty positions will be released in the Income Tax Recruitment 2017 notice to appoint young Indian nationals. Now, it is a perfect opportunity for all those career-oriented youth who are since a long time searching the latest notification of upcoming jobs in IT Department to secure their future. We are confident about this employment advertises of graduation based sarkari naukri will empower every intelligent unemployed individual. All the passionate and dynamic contestants who are looking to grab vacancy in income tax department must have an essential qualification for proceeding further. Those candidates who fulfill minimum required criteria of job profile, they can easily use this wonderful chance by applying their application form whose link will be activated in a short period. Check out further details furnished in following paragraphs.
About Income Tax Department:
It is a Central Government agency involved in collecting the tax from the people of India and in charge of monitoring income tax collection. It was established in the year of 1922 by British Empire before Independence of India. It is a responsibility of this department to administer direct taxation acts such as Wealth Tax Act, Gift Tax Act, Expenditure Tax Act, Interest Tax Act and Various Finance Acts passed by Indian Parliament. In Budget sessions, all these acts are passed by ministers. This organization totally functions under the control of Revenue Department, Ministry of Finance. Mrs. Anita Kapoor IRS is a Chairperson of this Government agency. This department is also responsible for enforcing the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements. Every year, it circulates fresh job opportunities for the candidates who are seeking white collar jobs in India. It’s a dream of every educated person of India to get selected for the various posts publish by this department. Now, if you are interested in the latest Aayakar Vibhaag Bharti (आयकर विभाग भरती), then take a look at the remaining part of this article.
According to sources, board officials are going to hire smart, skillful and positive minded contenders with excellent academic records for 20750 Income Tax Vacancies state wise in coming days. So in order to that, they will soon invite online applications for the vacancies of AO cadre, PS Cadre, LDC, Income-tax Officer, Inspector of Income Tax, TA Steno Grade-II, Executive Assistants and Group “C” Posts. Application process will be done through two modes i.e. online and offline depending upon the compatibility of the organization. It is expected that the registration procedures will be started from March or April month. Opening and closing date of IT Dept application form will be intimated in the detailed official notification. Here all contestants are strictly advised that once registration starts they need to proceed as fast as possible in order of avoiding last day heavy rush on the portal. Appropriate aspirants can apply online for this central govt jobs if they have successfully cleared their 10th/ 12th/ Degree/ Graduation from a recognized educational board or university. Interested candidates can click on Income Tax Vacancy 2017 Apply Online link to start registration process whenever started at the official website.
Each and every interested job seeker is hereby suggested to understand all the eligibility conditions as listed in Income Tax Department Notification 2017-18 at the time of applying for posts. As we said that there is massive designations in-process to disclose, so board authority will host Written Test and Interview session under observed administration for appointing quality applicants. Those candidates who do not have a valid email ID or contact numbers are requested to create it because these details will be required at the time of registration. Don’t miss this opportunity if you are looking for latest Govt Vacancy after 10th pass to make your career. The possible information about IT Dept jobs vacancies such as education criteria, age limitation, upper age criteria, salary, application/ examination fee, selection method, important dates, “How to Apply Online”, etc. are well prescribed below.
Income Tax Recruitment 2017 Latest Vacancies Details:-
Organization Name: Income Tax Department
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in India
Apply Mode: Online/ Offline
Total Vacancies: Approx 20750 posts
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Income Tax Officer
- PS cadre
- AO Cadre
- Group “C”
- TA/ Steno Grade-II
- Notice Server/ LDC
- Executive Assistants
Upcoming IT Department Jobs 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
Capable applicants must have following educational qualifications in relevant streams of Mathematics/ Statistics/ Science from a Government approved board or university or institution.
- Matriculation (10th pass)
- HSC (12th pass)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Typing speed of 15 wpm in Hindi & 20 wpm in English
- The age limitation of passionate candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years.
- Benefits of relaxation in upper age limit will be given to the reserved quota contestants only and that as per the rules of Central Govt.
- For application fee category wise, contenders need to refer official notification whenever it was released.
Pay Scale (per month):
- All the appointed candidates are assured to get an attractive Pay Band along with Grade Pay and other allowances from the organization.
Modes of Selection:
At the last, only dynamic applicants will be selected on the basis of best marks scored in following selection procedures:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to fill Online Income Tax Department Application Form 2017?
- Log in to the official website of organization.
- In the home page, find out “IT Department Recruitment 2017-18” link and then click on it.
- First, have a look at eligibility criteria as mentioned in official advertisement pdf file.
- If eligible, then go ahead and fill up the asked information in prescribed application form.
- After entering all the compulsory details, upload your passport size photograph and necessary documents in the registration form.
- Verify and finally press on “Submit” button.
- Download your filled forms and save it on the computer.
- Also, take a printout of submitted copy for the next usage or future proof.
IT Dept Exam 2017-18 Syllabus:-
- You must prepare for this recruitment exam using the syllabus provided by the department through an official notification.
- If you are looking for exam syllabus along with previous year papers, then requested to click on a link attached above.
incometaxindia.gov.in Vacancy 2017 Apply Online Dates:-
- Official Notification Publication Date: Update Soon
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: Notified Soon
- Last/ Due Date for Online Submission of Application: Notified Soon
- Closing Date to Deposit Application Fee: Update Later
- Exam Call Letter Release Date: Update Soon
- Written Exam Date & Timings: Update Later
- Final Result/Merit List Date: Notified Later
Note: For update of this recruitment, regularly visit our website www.gojobslaert.com